What to Do to Fight Fracking


Email James Brokenshire, Secretary of State for Housing, Communitiesand Local Goverment, at demanding that the government withdraws its plans to treat fracking as permitted development and a Nationally Significant Infrastructure Project (NSIP).

Email Clair Perry, Minister of State for Energy and Clean Growth, at asking her to do the same.

Contact your MP to voice your concerns about permitted development and NSIP, and ask them to contact James Brokenshire and Claire Perry on your behalf.

Sign The Frack Free Declaration on the Frack Free United website.

Join Frack Free Kirkbymoorside Group.

Do your own research into fracking problems especially those associated with health.